A reputable workers’ compensation attorney will handle your claim on a “contingency fee basis,” meaning you only get charged a portion of the settlement.
At Austin Bradley Law Office, all of our workers’ compensation cases are handled as contingency fee cases. We never get paid and never charge any of our clients unless there is a financial recovery in their case. If you hire us to represent you, an experienced workers’ compensation attorney will handle your case from beginning to end, making sure you receive the benefits you are entitled to receive under the law.
If you are already being paid for the time you are missing due to your work injury, that money will still be 100% yours. We do not take any fees out of money you are already receiving when you hire us. Instead, as your workers’ compensation attorney, our fees are paid out of the final settlement that we achieve for you at the end of your case. Our fees will never exceed 25 percent, even if we have to take your case all the way to trial to recover.
While not every claim needs a workers’ compensation attorney, the following situations usually require hiring a workers’ compensation attorney:
- If your medical treatment is being delayed or denied.
- If you have been denied payment for time you missed from work due to your injury.
- If you employer is trying to force you to work while you are unable to due your injury.
- If you have suffered a serious work injury that will result in a permanent disability.
- If you have been offered a workers’ compensation settlement, but feel the amount is too low.
If you are thinking about hiring a workers’ compensation attorney, then please call us today at (417) 385-1338 to speak with a local workers’ compensation attorney for free. Also, feel free to send us a question through our website by clicking here.